Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Week Four: Aspirations

So this week I had a really hard time with this. Everytime I would think about it I would come up almost blank, except that I just wanted to be happy in the end. It was like no it can't be my mom, my brothers.. eh. They've done a lot to be proud of, but to aspire me .. just didn't feel it. My dad, I respect him so much. He's a hard worker and just always there for me if I ever asked, but I don't:) haha! Then there's my sister. Almost again like my brothers, love em to death, but my aspirations I wanted to think of on how to get me to a better life.

Then it hit me. My aspirations are all of you. How strong you are. How much you care for others when your also worrying about yourself. That you put a lot into others to help with their issues, my issues. :) And how much fight you all have in you. That everyday regardless, you still pick yourself up and go. Might be hard but you do it! That you have the desire and the willing to fight.

Some I have found have made it thru the challenges others we are challenging it. Not everyday is it good, or every moment. But in the long run I feel that there is no one else I'd rather make this change with! That somehow someway we will pull thru and in the end we'll be able to look back and see how much we grew helping each other, holding each other up, laughing and smiling with another.

With that said :) Loves to you all!! We'll keep on fighting and growing together! WE WILL DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment