Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week One: What is Beauty?

“God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight.

What is beauty? Some might say it is your hair, your eyes, your shape. I think of beauty when it is something that is just there. Going for a walk and just listening to sounds. Whether it's the wind blowing through the trees or grass or it's the birds talking. I absolutely love the skies they are to me the most gorgeous creation God did.

Laughter is also the greatest thing. Smiling at someone to have them smile back and just know that some how in some way you might have touched them. That to me is beautiful! Hearing kids laugh cause they are being silly not giving two cents on worrying about how someone thinks of them or even then what will be in the next minute.

At this point I do not even agree with beauty within the eyes of the beholder. God created us.. we are all beautiful because God gave us life.

No comments:

Post a Comment