Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week Two: Favority ChildHood Memories

So My favorite childhood memories..
I actually have a few. More like a lot, only cause I chose to remember those times that I smiled instead of those that I cried.

One of my favorite times was going in the field with my dad and brother. We'd always go out and feed the cows and just check on them. But it was just such a quite peaceful environment. Then my brother (who is 5 yrs older then me) started doing these 'dares'. He and I would at different times jump out of the back of the pick up and wait for so long before we'd run and jump back in. Well.. one time Bob jumped out and waited until we were probably about 50 ft ahead.. no if you that don't know.. when your in the field you drive pretty slow, 5 mph. So Bob takes off running and about that time my dad steps on the gas picking it up to maybe 10/15 mph so we are like leaving Bob in the dust and I have to jump up and bang on the window to tell dad to stop. I really enjoyed that day for some reason.

Laughing is my big thing. It gives me such a wonderful feeling. That's why now I love my boys so much and making them smile and laugh, and really enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment