Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Week Five: Sunshine

When asked what is one of my favorite moments in life.. it would be without a doubt being in the field with my brother!

So my brother who is 5 yrs older then me would go out with my dad to check on the cows. And I only remember this one time this one summer. When the sun was shinning and everything just seemed to peaceful and calm. We'd ride in the back of the pick up which also sucked because it was always bumpy and you'd bounce all around hurting just about every part of your body.

Well, this particular memory.. my brother and I kept playing this like catch up game. We'd hop out of the truck and would run to jump in on the tailgate. The one time that just makes me laugh like no other is when my brother sat there longer then usual. And my dad not even paying attention to what we were doing picked up speed at the same time Bobby started to run.. so he was running after the pick up and I had to get to the front to yell at my dad. He laughed and stopped and Bob got in. I'm not sure why it was a such a great memory. Some reason some why it hits home.

So that's my well at least one of a lot of smiles that I do have. But that memory is a BIG hold in my life. I love this memory and I'll never let it go!

No comments:

Post a Comment