Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week 27: Super Poowa=)

Mine would be Protection. Strength. Power. Not the power that people strive to have with money and house and all that .. but the power to teach others and have them actually learn to be kind to one another. To realize that just because who you are doesn't mean someone should try to mold you into something your not.

I would love to have the ability to shut those people that are abusive by their words and actions.. It never fails how many times I come across people that are just so into themselves that they can't see others around them and how they are acting. Specially when it's those types of people that are like it's my way or the highway, yet they are just as screwed up.

Would also like to make ppl think of others. Like when your driving that there are other people on the road. Or if your walking on the street or in the store to move to the side. To say excuse me. (Can't ever stand when I say excuse me and the reply is uh huh.. it's wtf you were in my way and i needed by but you were too concerned about what you were doing.)

But most of all my super power would be to have in the past to of loved who I was. To have seen what I thought I should have known to of been okay with it. But maybe I do have a super power that is slowly growing. Just in the start of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment