Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 29: Funny Me=)

I actually take a lot of pride in being a 'dork' .. I really do! Mainly because it makes me smile. I laugh at myself thinking I'm cute doing it that everyone then will laugh as well. Most of the time it doesn't happen but you know there's going to be that 'once in a while' time.

For how many times I mess up.. I really should write a book about it. There's so many it's ridiculous!

Thing is I take Pride in it. I'm okay with my .. well my funny stupid mess ups. Now the ones that I do in anther way I don't like so much. But ya.

SO ..

My first that I remember off hand was when I was 12 (5 days before my bday) .. it was when my house blew up.. ya I know:) But I was in just a long jammy shirt and I had socks on and when I ran I slipped and fell. It was like 5 something in the morning .. and in my town, no one is awake essentially but I have to laugh and look around to make it seem like I totally meant to fall :) It was on purpose so .. Cute hehe.

Another time in high school, my senior year on the basketball floor and we're in a game. There was this wasp (and to this day I have never been stung) but I am on the floor and I really do wish that they had a video because I am just slowly walking away in this circle to try to get away from the damn thing. I did have one girl look at me and asked what are you doing and I'm like there's a frickin wasp and I don't want to be stung and she just started laughing.

I honestly have a lot of embarrassing moments. That I have told myself to play it off. TO act like it wasn't as Big as I might think it was.

One other basketball game we were playing this team and there was a guy from that town that I just like adored. And I was a sophomore starting Varsity so it's like that much more pressure because you should be good if your playing over all these other people. Well I'm going off there haha. I ended up going up for a layup. I mean I stole the ball had a break away and I completely fall .. going up for a layup. Who does that?? Me:) So then I had to smile and laugh about it so that I didn't look like a total fool.

My latest thing was I was getting out of bed and I .. well it's probably hard to describe to actually get the action but I flipped my one leg over to then just basically stand as soon as I got up.. yep that didn't happen. Instead I flipped it to just roll over off the bed into the chair..... And it hurt:)

If there is anything that makes me smile, I like it. No I love it. I like smiling.

Well that's just a bit of my mess ups.. there's lots!:) And for the most part .. I'm okay with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment