Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 26: Positive about Me


Again what is wrong with me?? Why do I have to pick these two topics and just think that I want to scream because I really don't like em! Ah

It's truly hard to sit back and think the positives of myself and actually be okay thinking of myself like that.



Okay after a day of thinking about this the one positive thing I can say about myself is that if I do let you in. If you somehow break the barrier that I have, your in. Your protect, loved, and I'll do whatever it is that I can for you. I will do more for you then I will for myself. I might not do everything 'right' but I never have the intent to hurt those people.


And I will give you every chance in the world, I won't give up hope that these people meant to hurt me if they had. And there's only a few that are truly apart of this. But I would definitely go down fighting for them in a heartbeat.

I'm not tho pretty much stuck in my thoughts. I want to believe things coming in but at the same time it's difficult. So I'll just end it with this



I do need to learn to be prouder of myself and what I do, and that will come in time I hope anyways. I do have things that I think are positive about me but then I also feel like I'm gloating about it .. or something like that .. so then I don't like it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment