Friday, January 27, 2012

Week Eighteen Best Recovery Advice





I'm mean WOW..



That's tough for me. I would definitely like to say that there are you that give me great advice.. there's books I've read. But I just still have unanswered questions, and they are just not happening. I just won't get them. I just don't know. Just don't know..





I do think that one comment that I'm trying to work with was 'to not let everyone else opinion affect the person that you are'.




My advice to myself is .. be that happy person. Be yourself and be okay with it. You were someone that God created .. and be PROUD OF THAT! Stop crying and being stuck.

Live life! Put your hands up. Take them off the wheel and trust that he has something greater planned for you and you will and could just RUN ..

No comments:

Post a Comment