Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Week 39 : Favorite Time of the Day.

This is only complicated because there I guess is a few times during the day that I really enjoy. Most of them are being by myself and just being able to relax and hear peace and calm. And with 3 boys.. that's a difficult thing to have.

So my first favorite time is when I put them to bed. I enjoy saying prayers to them. I feel like I am giving them something more (eventho I had it as well I just feel like I'm caring it on). But then I love to be able to sit down and read or watch TV without the yelling or arguing that children have. It just makes it feel like I can breath.

An another time is waking up in the middle of the night. I hate it so much and enjoy it all at the same time. Everyone else is sleeping and can't bother me that I enjoy it. I can do things around the house or just get on the computer or whatever it is without someone behind me constantly.. and it makes me feel good.

The last time is in the early morning. Mainly because I wake up early in the morning and the boys are awake and I can at least get them to keep it down because I say "it's early in the morning" haha. Other times doesn't work.. so I take full advantage of it!

I for some reason like being in my peaceful alone place, where I'm not constantly being talked to. Guess that's the best way to describe it.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE laying in my hammock! (altho I do get bothered there) But I love to just lay and relax or look at the sky and just breath.

So I do have a few times of the day that I truly enjoy.. might be weird times but they are my times. Some moments I wished they weren't because I'm tired come morning or day time .. but it is what it is.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment