Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 34: Calm

There is something about music that is just so wonderful to me. It's like it can get so in depth inside me, it reads me I guess is what I should say. Like if I want to cry I can turn on a song and cry and just pour my soul into the words. If I want to listen to something up beat, I'm dancing like a fool with my kids and just having a great time. And then there's always the hard music and the beats just go inside and it's like pulsating my heart. Some music it's the words. It might only be a phrase but that one sentence pulls me in and it touches my soul in such a way that I can't believe. I've never understood my connection with music, I figure it was because when things happened I turned to my radio. Yes radio because that's how old I was:) And I had tapes that I recorded from the other radio (if any of you remember those radios haha) So well, when I get all over the place, whether it's an argument, frustration about how I feel or was treated, or even just to celebrate. Music is what I have=)

No comments:

Post a Comment