Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 32: My dad

As for an Inspirational person, without it's my dad!

Now can I say that he didn't embarrass me growing up, oh hell ya he did. My parents were the 'old' parents. Everyone else parents were like in the late 30's maybe 40's but mine were pushing 50 and 60. So it was just like they were so old fashion and really annoying.

But my dad .. looking back now I'm amazed by him. He gave me so many aspects of myself that I am proud of that I look at him and just smile. He is a terrible hard worker. And he gets hurt a lot .. and when I say a lot I mean  A LOT! But he always some how gets back up and continues again.

He also just puts himself out there. If you need help it doesn't matter who you are he'll help. My mother yelled at him for helping out certain ppl growing up. Mainly because they wouldn't be able to repay it back, but dad never cared. He'd just let mom go ranting and raving, usually just laugh or giggle but he still would help out those ppl. And that's something I've taken and ran with. Like just getting food for the homeless or giving them some money, and if they are just scamming me (which I do know some ppl do) well I'm doing something that is out of kindness, so fine go ahead and be an ass. I'm doing something that I should do.

My dad tho, he's really remarkable. I don't know how he does it. I've never understood a lot of it. Why he stood by my mom for so long (considering she's just a screaming bitch). How for years he works for 12+ hrs during the summer time. You can not keep that guy down. He'll be turning 79 here in a bit over a week and he broke 7 ribs, scratched his lung, and fractured part of his back, yet the guy is now trying to get like 'back on the horse'. There's nothing that can keep him down.

And he's not like overly emotional, but when he tells me he loves me I know it .. I feel it .. plus too he usually tears up. :)

I wished I was more like him and not so much like my mom. Or at least took on her reactions to things. I wished I would have saw more of how he reacted and been like that. But he was gone a lot working so ..

Well I love my daddy:) What can I say hah

No comments:

Post a Comment